The heat insulation principle of aluminum alloy doors and windows is to penetrate the heat insulation strip in the middle of the aluminum profile to disconnect the aluminum profile to form a broken bridge, effectively preventing heat conduction. Generally, the thermal conductivity of insulated aluminum alloy profile doors and windows is 40% to 70% lower than that of non-insulated aluminum alloy profile doors and windows.
The technical advantages of insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows are as follows:
1. Adopt independent sealing structure, sliding window adopt double adhesive strip double wool tops four sealing structure; Casement window adopts one hard seal and two soft seal three sealing structure by using isobaric principle, it has excellent air tightness and water tightness.
2. Colorful colors: more than 200 aluminum profiles of different colors of RAL color series can be produced after surface treatment with anodic oxidation and powder spraying. After rolling combination, the insulated aluminum alloy doors and windows can produce indoor, two-tone windows of different colors outside.
3. Beneficial to health: heat exchange between human body and environment depends on indoor air temperature, air flow speed and outdoor air temperature. By adjusting the indoor temperature of doors and windows to make it not less than 12 ~ 13℃, it has reached the most comfortable environment.
4. Prevent condensation: the temperature of the inner surface of the profile with heat insulation strip is close to the indoor temperature, reducing the possibility that indoor moisture condenses on the surface of the profile due to saturation.
5. Noise reduction: the hollow glass structure with different thickness and the cavity structure of insulated aluminum profiles can effectively reduce the resonance effect of sound waves, prevent the transmission of sound, and reduce the noise by more than 30dB.
6. Hollow glass is adopted to improve the thermal insulation performance and sound insulation effect.
7. Energy saving: in winter, the window frame with heat insulation strip can reduce 1/3 of the lost heat through the window frame; In summer, if there is air conditioning, window frames with heat insulation strips can reduce energy loss more.
8. Environmental Protection: through the application of heat insulation system, energy consumption can be reduced, and environmental radiation caused by air conditioning and heating can be reduced at the same time.