Chemical composition and properties
Aluminum Al: balance; silicon Si: 0.25;
Copper Cu: 0.10; Mg: 2.2-2.8;
Zinc Zn: 0.10; Manganese Mn: 0.10;
Chromium Cr: 0.15 to 0.35; iron Fe: 0.40.
Tensile strength (σb): 170 ～ 305MPa
Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa) ≥65
Elastic modulus (E): 69.3 ～ 70.7Gpa
The annealing temperature is: 345 ° C.
1060 aluminum plate care and maintenance
The specific steps for cleaning the aluminum plate are as follows:
1. Rinse the surface of the board with plenty of water first;
2. Wipe the test surface gently with a soft cloth soaked with water-diluted detergent;
3. Rinse the surface of the board with a lot of water to wash away the dirt;
4. Check the surface of the board, and focus on cleaning the place with detergent;
5. Rinse the surface of the plate with water until all the detergent has been washed away.
Note: Do not clean the hot surface (at temperatures above 40 ° C), because the rapid evaporation of moisture is harmful to the surface paint!
In particular, please pay attention to the selection of a suitable detergent. A basic principle is: you must choose a neutral detergent! Do not use strong alkaline detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergents, abrasive detergents, and paint-soluble detergents.