The specific cleaning steps of aluminum circle are as follows:
1. Rinse the surface of the board with a lot of water first;
2. Wipe the test surface gently with a soft cloth dipped in detergent diluted with water;
3. Rinse the surface of the board with a lot of water to wash away the dirt;
4. Check the surface of the board, and focus on washing the place with detergent;
5. Rinse the surface of the plate with water until the detergent is completely washed out.
Note: Do not clean the hot surface (at temperatures above 40 ° C), because the rapid evaporation of moisture is harmful to the surface paint!
In particular, please pay attention to the selection of a suitable detergent. A basic principle is: you must choose a neutral detergent! Do not use strong alkaline detergents such as potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide or sodium carbonate, strong acid detergents, abrasive detergents, and paint-soluble detergents.